• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

mogrt project of a rotating cube

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a mogrt project for a rotating cube.  Text is on each side of the cube. I want to replace text with 6 images (one on each side of the cube). 

I cannot figure out (online) how to place the images into the project.

Please advise and thank you in advance !!!

Mark

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the AE project, add image layers to the timeline, make them 3D, hold down the shift key and parent the images one at a time to the text layers to snap them to the same position, add the images to the Escential Graphics Panel, delete the text layers, save a new MOGRT. 

You will probably have to fine tune the scale and position of the images and they may need masks to properly line up with the sides of the cube.

If that doesn't work then I don't understand how you created the MOGRT so I'll need to see a screenshot of the comp with the modified properties of at least one of the sides of the cube and the matching text layer revealed. Select the layers, press 'uu' and post a screenshot that shows everhthing. Make sure you embed the screenshot using the toolbar so we don't have to fool around to see it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rick, there is no way, at the moment, to include visuals into the EGP.

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do it all the time. Here's a 3D image in a 3D frame rotating into position.

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 1.13.03 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This I know. I thought the OP was alluding to replacing images in the EGP - my bad.

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines