Highlighted

Mogrt Text - Change Word color independently

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there! First time posting, hope I can explain myself clearly!

I am in Premiere using a Motion Graphics Templates I just made in After Effects. I was wondering if it is any way to change the color of a word or multiple words within a text line. For example: I have one line that says:

"Mograt Files Change Text color independently"

I can change the whole text color by assigning a fill effect and change the fill color (no problem here), but how can I change just the color of the words ''Change Text" independently from the rest? Or assuming I wanted to have each word in that line in a different color... Is there a way to make that happen? 

Thanks in advance and best regards!

Topics

FAQ, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mogrt Text - Change Word color independently

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there! First time posting, hope I can explain myself clearly!

I am in Premiere using a Motion Graphics Templates I just made in After Effects. I was wondering if it is any way to change the color of a word or multiple words within a text line. For example: I have one line that says:

"Mograt Files Change Text color independently"

I can change the whole text color by assigning a fill effect and change the fill color (no problem here), but how can I change just the color of the words ''Change Text" independently from the rest? Or assuming I wanted to have each word in that line in a different color... Is there a way to make that happen? 

Thanks in advance and best regards!

Topics

FAQ, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could just apply a stack of text animators for fill color and limit each one to just a single word, then publish the range slider to the MOGRT. Otherwise this would involve a ton of complex expressions for text styles and source text which may not at all evaluate correctly and end up being useless, after all. As always the motto has to be: Keep it simple!

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines