• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Most Realistic Bubble Generator & Bubble Direction Question

Participant ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could someone please recommend the most realistic-looking bubble generator in AE?

Also, I want to be able to depict a bubbler in a fish tank that does not simply shoot upward, but follows something like the path that I have scribbled in the pic below. I want it to look like the bubbles are shooting out of the bubbler pipe first, and then they eventually go upward. Can any of AE's effects do that?

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 8.06.29 AM copy.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'd probably use Trapcode Particular which is a 3rd party plugin. If you wanted to do it within stock After Effects youu could try using CC Foam or Particle Playground.
Here's a bit more info on CC Foam and Particle Playground: https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/simulation-effects.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have Trapcode, so I will have to go with one of the effects included in AE.

I saw that there are also bubbles in CC Particle Systems II, but it looks like you are saying that CC Foam or Particle Playground are the best for bubbles, correct?

Will those also allow me to make the bubbles follow a path something like the one from the picture?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Foam makes good bubbles. You can use a layer as a flow map but it takes a bit of fiddling to make the particles follow the flow map.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines