• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Motion Path not visible

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a path with a bezier shape and pasting it into the position keyframe of another shape to make a motion path but the motion path is not visible and I can't modify it. Layer controls are on and veiw options is checked to show motion paths. No Motion Path is greyed out in my preferences. I have tried it on 2 machines and I still can't see the motion path. I am running a Mac with the latest CC and AE version 17.0.6. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , How to , Performance , Preview , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Is it a motion path within a group within a layer of shape ? Unfortunately the motion path inner shape layer is never diplay.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it a motion path within a group within a layer of shape ? Unfortunately the motion path inner shape layer is never diplay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cheers!!!! That was my problem I had them both in the same layer. Thank You!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines