Highlighted

Motion Tracker not showing up at all

New Here ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use motion tracker to track a wand's movement (the tip,) from a recording I made of myself. But when I click on "Track Motion," no tracking box shows up. I am new to After Effects (version 2019) and don't understand much else, so either a solution to this or an alternative way altogether would be lovely. Gracias.

Topics

How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Motion Tracker not showing up at all

New Here ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use motion tracker to track a wand's movement (the tip,) from a recording I made of myself. But when I click on "Track Motion," no tracking box shows up. I am new to After Effects (version 2019) and don't understand much else, so either a solution to this or an alternative way altogether would be lovely. Gracias.

Topics

How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at this tutorial that I made: https://youtu.be/R4fV6A8pWXQ (está en español de latinoamérica)

Also I leave you here this link so you can learn a little more about this topic: https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/tracking-stabilizing-motion-cs5.html

Aquí te dejo una muestra de lo que puedes hacer con Mocha Ae, la potente herramienta que viene integrada en After Effects, ahora como Plugin y acelerado por ...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Step 1: Go to the Motion tracking workspace by selecting the Window/Workspace/Motion Tracking menu and make sure you can see the Motion Tracking Panel and the Layer Panel.

Step 2: Select the footage you want to track in the Timeline and then click Track Motion in the Tracker Panel

Step 3: The Layer panel should open up with the Footage visible. As soon as you select a tracking option the feature region and search area will show up.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 26, 2020 0