Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Motion Tracking slightly move

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hii

i made more than 10 Motion tracking for more than 10 place and all of them had slightly move as it shown in the video from second 6 for the call outs 

so how i could solve this issue?

and thanks 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Likely the issue is simply the spherical nature of your setup and the distortion of the camera. Impossible to know exactly what's going on since you haven't offered any info on how this is actually created and what you exactly tracked. Chances are it needs to be set up with some expressions rather than using actual tracking.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you please provide me with expressions and how to use them?

the eartch made wtih "video copilot orb" and i made more than 10 motion tracking and  all of them have the same problem 

thank you so much for your reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You pretty much answered your own question - all 3D-ish plug-ins use an imaginary 3D camera, yet conventional 2D tracking doesn't account for that. Problem explained here:

https://mamoworld.com/after-effects-expression/attach-sphere-3d

All the expressions can be re-created manually, of course. See here for instance:

https://creativecow.net/forums/thread/cc-sphere-pin-3d-layer-to-specific-point-on-a-sphe/

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines