Highlighted

Motion Tracking using pre-placed 3D Trackers

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm trying to add text to the front of a book that then opens - using this stock footage https://www.shutterstock.com/video/clip-6271901-video-album-opening-three-animated-books-inside which actaully includes 3D trackers in one of the shots.  Admittedly just learning about motion tracking. I tried it using perspective corner pin but the track points don't really follow my trackers when the book starts to open, and then when I apply to my text, the text just disappears. 

Any tips on a better way? I want it to look like the title of the book.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Motion Tracking using pre-placed 3D Trackers

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm trying to add text to the front of a book that then opens - using this stock footage https://www.shutterstock.com/video/clip-6271901-video-album-opening-three-animated-books-inside which actaully includes 3D trackers in one of the shots.  Admittedly just learning about motion tracking. I tried it using perspective corner pin but the track points don't really follow my trackers when the book starts to open, and then when I apply to my text, the text just disappears. 

Any tips on a better way? I want it to look like the title of the book.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will want to use Mocha AE to track the surface of that book. The track will only work automatically for the first few frames, then you'll have to manually adjust the track in Mocha AE until you get a good lock on the surface.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2020 0