Highlighted

My adobe after effects and the media encorder are unable to render

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with my rendering, my adobe after effects and the media encorder are unable to render and end up giving errors, in addition to reaching 95% of my 8g memory. However, it doesn't use anything from my "geforce gtx 1650" video card, its GPU is between 1 to 5%, and the CPU is approximately 50%. I've tried all forms of configurations possible to make you use the GPU, and there's no use. I don't know what to do anymore. someone help me please, i can pay!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My adobe after effects and the media encorder are unable to render

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with my rendering, my adobe after effects and the media encorder are unable to render and end up giving errors, in addition to reaching 95% of my 8g memory. However, it doesn't use anything from my "geforce gtx 1650" video card, its GPU is between 1 to 5%, and the CPU is approximately 50%. I've tried all forms of configurations possible to make you use the GPU, and there's no use. I don't know what to do anymore. someone help me please, i can pay!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What format and frame size is your video? How long is the render?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

H-264 -  high bit rate

My rendering is taking about 20 minutes to an hour and a half.PRINTPRINT

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the errors you're getting?  It might be relevant information if you wish to get help resolving them.  Also the rest of your system specs. as your intalled RAM  is not really adequate to run AE so I wonder if the rest of your system meets specs amd the rest of your system could be bottle necking your gpu.  And GPU is only utilized for certain things, it could be what you're rendering is not supported by GPU.  There's lots of possibilities.  You haven't really provided any relevant information.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gutterfish, the most common errors you have been having are "insufficient memory" or errors in the projects themselves. Sometimes I do not expect to give an error, and I already cancel, because the estimated time for rendering goes from 3 to 4 hours. My videos are from 15 seconds to 30 seconds. Animated stories are my work.

the my computer specifications are in attachment.Computer.jpeg

please help me solve this, I have my services stopped

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again "errors in the project themselves" tells me nothing.

The inssufficient memory errors could simply be that the application is trying

to use all your RAM because you haven;t configured it's memory allocation correctly

and there's nothing left for your OS.

I'd start by at least doubling your RAM to 16gigs. 

Also it depends on what's going on in your project.  The fact you're making "animation stories"

is irrelevant.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try adding RAM.

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0