Highlighted

My After Effects is being Stopping While am Hitting Spacebar and its not previewing after 15-16 sec

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am been working on an after effects project its ram is perfect it is rendering everything very fast 
but it is not previewing me how the composition I saw many tutorial Changes many display 
setting and also reinstalled it but yet its not working out for me so What should I do.

I have to scroll every time to see my work  
@Adobe Plz Help to solve the Issue and also Selection Tool Change while previewing
my project in AE 2019 plz Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My After Effects is being Stopping While am Hitting Spacebar and its not previewing after 15-16 sec

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am been working on an after effects project its ram is perfect it is rendering everything very fast 
but it is not previewing me how the composition I saw many tutorial Changes many display 
setting and also reinstalled it but yet its not working out for me so What should I do.

I have to scroll every time to see my work  
@Adobe Plz Help to solve the Issue and also Selection Tool Change while previewing
my project in AE 2019 plz Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vishal,

Sorry for your issue with After Effects. Would you mind sharing the following details?

1. What are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)?
  2. What's the exact version of After Effects you're using?
  3. Could you share a screen recording of the issue so that we can understand it better?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2020 0