• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My composition gets smaller whenever I play it. Actual size only shows when stopped.

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why but I was working on AE when suddenly,  the composition size changed whenever I tried to play or move any layer, so I can't see what I'm doing and ultimatelly I cannot work. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very Weird.  Have you tried purging your cache?  Do you have this problem only in that project?

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I purged all the memory and even restarted my laptop. I tried opening another file and they work fine, so I think something (maybe the last AI File I imported) might have corrupted everything. I don't know if there's a way of moving everything to another new file 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have updated GPU drivers lately or anything?  I know updates for both AE and Ai have dropped recently.  Maybe try opening one of your auto-saves from before the problem started in the previous version of AE (if you've updated).  It seems this would either be a bug or in someway related to the GPU...or maybe memory or disk space?   IDK...weird anomolies like this are sometimes caused by those.  Or maybe like you said a corrupt Ai file?

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines