• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My composition preview is glitching

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My composition preview is glitching and I need help. I restarted After Effects a couple of times already. I'll add a photo here, just so you can find and fix the problem.error.JPG

Please help me fix this. I don't want to reinstall it because it'll take a long time to. I've tried changing from "Mercury GPU Acceleration" to "Mercury Software only". So far, nothing happened.

Edit: I reinstalled it, thinking it would be the solution to this problem. But it isn't. I tried it a couple of times more, and nothing worked. The Adobe team hasn't been replying to this for two days now, and it's stressing me out. With the past replies, all he did was ask for my driver information, without even a single piece of advice to solve the problem.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Preview , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

I fixed it! I just had to move to a new pc, and I found out that the pc driver was the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Moonstqr,

Sorry for your issue with After Effects. We'd need more information so that we can troubleshoot the issue properly.

1. What's the exact version of After Effects you're using: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-find-the-exact-version-of-after-effects-you-...
  2. Is it happening with all the projects?
  3. What're your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM)?

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My current version is 17.0.6 and yes, it has been happening in all of my projects. My system specification is GPU.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details. Would you mind telling us the GPU and its driver version installed on your computer? Here's how you can find: https://support.viewsonic.com/en/support/solutions/articles/33000221571-how-to-check-graphics-card-d...

Feel free to share a screenshot.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My driver is Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information. What's the version of your Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 driver. Is it 27.20.100.8280? If yes, try rolling back the driver and see if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the latest version. Anyway, the rendering still works and renders without those green bars, but there are a few glitches:

error.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same bug as this but I haven't found any solutions, so it may be your GPU try downloading the drivers from here https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29616/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers

If you fixed it, please tell me how to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't fixed it, but I saw that it renders fine, so I just dealt with it for a few days. Sorry for the late reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I fixed it! I just had to move to a new pc, and I found out that the pc driver was the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines