Highlighted

My composition time is always coming 30 secongs less

New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey.

Something very wierd is happening to me when Im opening a new comp for example : "5 seconds" I get only 4:29 seconds of compostion.. 

I couldnt find any answers online so I really appreciate any help!

thanks a lot

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My composition time is always coming 30 secongs less

New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey.

Something very wierd is happening to me when Im opening a new comp for example : "5 seconds" I get only 4:29 seconds of compostion.. 

I couldnt find any answers online so I really appreciate any help!

thanks a lot

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Timecodes start at zero, not one and AE samples frames at their entry point. Nothing wrong. It may help to read the relevant section of the online help on project frame rates, comp durations, footage interpretation, setting start TCs and so on.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didnt understand you..

Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines