Highlighted

My composition window shows black until I press play on the preview.

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see the outlines of the objects in my project, but I cant see them until i press play on the preview. All I see is black until I press play. I was doing time remapping when I think I accidentally clicked the wrong button(s), and ever since then, this happened.

If anyone can help, PLEASE HELP.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Andrew Yoole | Adobe Community Professional

It sounds like you've set the Preview window to the fast preview mode called "Wireframe".  

Choose "Adaptive Resolution" or "Final Quality" for most working situations.  The Fast Preview button is along the bottom of the Preview window - a square with a lightning bolt inside it.Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 3.58.11 pm.png

TOPICS
Error or problem, Preview, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My composition window shows black until I press play on the preview.

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see the outlines of the objects in my project, but I cant see them until i press play on the preview. All I see is black until I press play. I was doing time remapping when I think I accidentally clicked the wrong button(s), and ever since then, this happened.

If anyone can help, PLEASE HELP.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Andrew Yoole | Adobe Community Professional

It sounds like you've set the Preview window to the fast preview mode called "Wireframe".  

Choose "Adaptive Resolution" or "Final Quality" for most working situations.  The Fast Preview button is along the bottom of the Preview window - a square with a lightning bolt inside it.Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 3.58.11 pm.png

TOPICS
Error or problem, Preview, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANKS! it worked, i didnt know what you were talking about at first, but i figuring it out

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0