Highlighted

My picture isn’t showing but it says it’s uploaded- please help me

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.jpg

  

I keep trying to upload images and it worked at first but now they aren't. Now instead of a white icon it's three frames icon. I don't know why my picture isn't showing when I click on it. And the time line Frame isn't there for it 

image.jpg

It is the untitled on the bottom with the blue and white icon

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My picture isn’t showing but it says it’s uploaded- please help me

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.jpg

  

I keep trying to upload images and it worked at first but now they aren't. Now instead of a white icon it's three frames icon. I don't know why my picture isn't showing when I click on it. And the time line Frame isn't there for it 

image.jpg

It is the untitled on the bottom with the blue and white icon

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You imported an Image Sequence instead of a Single Image. In AE's Import Dialog Window, you have the option to deselect the checkbox to import an Image Sequence if AE 'sees' identical names except for numbered suffixes. HTH

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much- I am compeletly new to adobe so I'm still learning- again thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 0