Highlighted

my tool bar and library is gone

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so yesterday I realized when I was about to mask a image that my tool bar at the top was gone and so I just finished my edit without masking, and then today my library was gone and now I dont know what to do because I cant do anything on after effects and the only thing I can do is add layers, add a composition,  add images and add a audio. I tried search it up on youtube but theres nothing there, so if you know what happened and how to fix it please respond.

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

my tool bar and library is gone

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so yesterday I realized when I was about to mask a image that my tool bar at the top was gone and so I just finished my edit without masking, and then today my library was gone and now I dont know what to do because I cant do anything on after effects and the only thing I can do is add layers, add a composition,  add images and add a audio. I tried search it up on youtube but theres nothing there, so if you know what happened and how to fix it please respond.

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Menu --> Window --> Toolbar and so on. if that's not it, you have to be much more specific and provide system info, screenshots and so on. Also start by resetting your workspace in case you have customized it and inadvertently closed those palettes.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines