Highlighted

My Video is unable to export

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added some paint brush drawings to my composition and everytime I try to export it it's either unable to read my file, says the file is not compatible, system error or when it does export the drawing effect isnt there or it's there but its a bars and tone screen with just my drawing effect. I've done a lot of research and I've changed the settings so it's Quicktime when rendering and exporting as a H.264. I have done the RGB alpha and just RGB and niether of those make a difference when exporting. It would be very helpful to get some feedback on how to export my compositon, thanks.

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My Video is unable to export

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added some paint brush drawings to my composition and everytime I try to export it it's either unable to read my file, says the file is not compatible, system error or when it does export the drawing effect isnt there or it's there but its a bars and tone screen with just my drawing effect. I've done a lot of research and I've changed the settings so it's Quicktime when rendering and exporting as a H.264. I have done the RGB alpha and just RGB and niether of those make a difference when exporting. It would be very helpful to get some feedback on how to export my compositon, thanks.

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start by turning off hardware accelerated encoding in AME.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 1
Max5FAA LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I tried that but not much luck on anything changing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0