Highlighted

My Video will be rendered longer as i did it

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Any advice would be greatly appreciated...
I want to render a comp from AE as an h.264 mp4 file. I'm doing this via Media Encoder
my video lasts for example 20 seconds and has to fade out to 20 seconds as an example from 19 seconds. but when I render through Media Encoder, it will fade out from seconds 17 to 18 and only white or black will be displayed for 2 seconds extra! although I have set everything right!
which is strange, only happens as H.264, but it works quite well with AVI and others 

Topics

How to, Import and export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My Video will be rendered longer as i did it

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Any advice would be greatly appreciated...
I want to render a comp from AE as an h.264 mp4 file. I'm doing this via Media Encoder
my video lasts for example 20 seconds and has to fade out to 20 seconds as an example from 19 seconds. but when I render through Media Encoder, it will fade out from seconds 17 to 18 and only white or black will be displayed for 2 seconds extra! although I have set everything right!
which is strange, only happens as H.264, but it works quite well with AVI and others 

Topics

How to, Import and export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing wrong with the program, that's your own error/ fault most likely. You may have chosen a wrong MPEG preset that uses a different framerate than your project. Double- and triple-check these things.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much! that works now :)) 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines