Highlighted

need help - audio and preview issues??

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so whenever i use an audio, it doesnt sound like the original i put in and sounds rlly weird. but when i export it the audio is fine, but its very hard to edit with the audio sounding so weird. and for some reason the preview is realllly slow (maybe thats why the audio sounds off) and i cant watch whatever ive edited in one go, it only shows a few seconds of the edit and then returns to the beginning

for the audio issue ive tried stuff like changing the file type 

and for the preview issue i tried changing the settings related to the frame rate but everything ive tried on the net, nothing seems to work.

im not good with technical stuff im just a teenager who wants to edit, i tried to describe the issue to the best of my ability

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

need help - audio and preview issues??

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so whenever i use an audio, it doesnt sound like the original i put in and sounds rlly weird. but when i export it the audio is fine, but its very hard to edit with the audio sounding so weird. and for some reason the preview is realllly slow (maybe thats why the audio sounds off) and i cant watch whatever ive edited in one go, it only shows a few seconds of the edit and then returns to the beginning

for the audio issue ive tried stuff like changing the file type 

and for the preview issue i tried changing the settings related to the frame rate but everything ive tried on the net, nothing seems to work.

im not good with technical stuff im just a teenager who wants to edit, i tried to describe the issue to the best of my ability

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 27, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible to know. you may not be "good with technical stuff", but exact info is required, no matter what. System, preview settings, contents of the project, audio preference settings and whatnot. Feel free to provide screenshots if writing down the technical intricacies is beyond you.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry, im fairly new to this.

preview settings:-

jenny121_0-1588441564765.png

contents: a few images 

audio was a wav file, ive tried other file types but ive had the same problem

ill add a video as well in the next reply

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2020 0
jenny121 LATEST
New Here ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2020 0