• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Help Creating A Beat Video

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a video with my song that I would like to play out once, and then reverse, and then play again for the duration of the audio file, but I am a total newbie and can't find any videos online that are helpful. Is there any way I can work with someone to complete this and maybe take a few knowledge nuggets from anyone out there?

TOPICS
Audio , Expressions , How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

If you have a video file that you want to time reverse and repeat all you have to do is trim the video to the in and out points you want using the Footage Panel, Create a comp from the trimmed footage, Pre-compose the Trimmed footage trimming the new comp to the layer in and out points, Enable Time Remapping (Alt/Option + Ctrl/Cmnd + t) for the nested comp, press the k key to move to the last time remapping keyframe, press Ctrl/Cmnd + left arrow to move back 1 frame, set a new Time remapping key

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have a video file that you want to time reverse and repeat all you have to do is trim the video to the in and out points you want using the Footage Panel, Create a comp from the trimmed footage, Pre-compose the Trimmed footage trimming the new comp to the layer in and out points, Enable Time Remapping (Alt/Option + Ctrl/Cmnd + t) for the nested comp, press the k key to move to the last time remapping keyframe, press Ctrl/Cmnd + left arrow to move back 1 frame, set a new Time remapping keyframe using the keyframe icon in the timeline, move forward to the last time remapping keyframe and delete it by clicking the keyframe icon again, then press Alt/Option on the keyboard and click on the Time Remapping stopwatch and type loopOut("pingpong") as the expression. The video will loop back and forth forever or until you reach the out point of the layer or the end of the comp.

20-0728 time loop.gif

All that is left is to add the audio track to the comp and adjust the comp duration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines