Highlighted

need to download After Effects 2017 to use reel steady but no download link anywhere

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so in order to use the reel steady plugin i need after effects CC 2017 or older. but now when i go to download older versions of after effects the oldest i can get is 2019. i payed 400$ for the reelsteady plugin and now im unable to use it. Any one know how i can download AE CC 2017?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

need to download After Effects 2017 to use reel steady but no download link anywhere

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so in order to use the reel steady plugin i need after effects CC 2017 or older. but now when i go to download older versions of after effects the oldest i can get is 2019. i payed 400$ for the reelsteady plugin and now im unable to use it. Any one know how i can download AE CC 2017?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi koolsam,

I'm sorry to inform you that the installer for After Effects 2017 is not available anymore. We provide installers for our current apps and the previous major version of each. For more details, visit this page.

Thanks,

Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0