Highlighted

Need to drive both logo animations one after the other not together

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys

In this image featuring a displace map, there are two points [circled in red] in the timeline to indicate the lenght of an animation. 

ccc2.jpg

However this "single" two points in the displace map are driving 2 logo animations within the "glitch" area [circled] green when brightened up

I want both "group" and " group 2" to animate independently. Is there a way to copy and put those two points in a different layer to animate the second "group", perhaps maybe a little distant from the first?

I want a situtation where when one finishes, the other one should start.

Or is there an alternative method?

Here is the link to my AE file project below and excuse my ignorace I'm still a newbie to AE

https://takeafile.com/?f=boferopoga

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thx

the image below shows both logo icons when the "glitch" is opened I want them to play one after the other...

ccc.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need to drive both logo animations one after the other not together

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys

In this image featuring a displace map, there are two points [circled in red] in the timeline to indicate the lenght of an animation. 

ccc2.jpg

However this "single" two points in the displace map are driving 2 logo animations within the "glitch" area [circled] green when brightened up

I want both "group" and " group 2" to animate independently. Is there a way to copy and put those two points in a different layer to animate the second "group", perhaps maybe a little distant from the first?

I want a situtation where when one finishes, the other one should start.

Or is there an alternative method?

Here is the link to my AE file project below and excuse my ignorace I'm still a newbie to AE

https://takeafile.com/?f=boferopoga

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thx

the image below shows both logo icons when the "glitch" is opened I want them to play one after the other...

ccc.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind guys figured it out

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 0