• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nested composition problem when resize any composition

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I've been working on a project where I have some files and nested compositions in. 

Everything works fine, until I resize any comp in the project, it stops pre-rendering and displays the "Cached Preview needs 2 or more frames to playback" error, but I'm COMPLETELY sure that that's NOT the problem. I've 16GB of RAM assigned just for AE, clear the caché and memory disk (assigned 400GB), lower the preview resolution, I've done everything, so I think it may be something else. 

I assumed that the problem was the nested compositions, because when I disable the nested option, it works fine (but I need the nest, I have many files with fusion modes in, that I need to preserve in the main composition) 

Right now I'm just gonna "un pre-compose" everything I've nested, just to finish the project, but I really want a real solution that allows me to use nested compositions AND could change anything without problems (in publicity projects you have to do many changes and adaptations) 

Please, if you know what I can do, I will be very gratitude

TOPICS
Error or problem , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would be a good idea make a video ith your procedures about to try to understand what is happening, at leas uploas some screnshots of entire interface when it appears the error dialog box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines