Highlighted

New, free eBook about Motion Graphics in Ae

Adobe Community Professional ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I just published a free eBook about creating motion graphics in After Effects.
https://mamoworld.com/ebook

This eBook is my contribution to supporting you in the midst of this crisis. I’m providing it 100% free for everyone, for an unlimited time, and with no strings attached.

title_facebook.jpg

About
So, you’ve started playing around with After Effects, maybe watched some YouTube tutorials, and wondering what the next step is? Or perhaps you already know After Effects pretty well, but still feel there’s a gap between you and a ‘real’ motion graphics professional? Well, there is a difference between knowing how to use the software and creating good motion graphics. For the latter, you need to know not just which buttons to click, but also a great deal about design, workflow, and even how your audience’s brain works.
This book is here to bridge the gap between what you can figure out with learning by doing and what you need to know to become a professional motion graphics artist.

Cheers,
Mathias

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New, free eBook about Motion Graphics in Ae

May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I just published a free eBook about creating motion graphics in After Effects.
https://mamoworld.com/ebook

This eBook is my contribution to supporting you in the midst of this crisis. I’m providing it 100% free for everyone, for an unlimited time, and with no strings attached.

title_facebook.jpg

About
So, you’ve started playing around with After Effects, maybe watched some YouTube tutorials, and wondering what the next step is? Or perhaps you already know After Effects pretty well, but still feel there’s a gap between you and a ‘real’ motion graphics professional? Well, there is a difference between knowing how to use the software and creating good motion graphics. For the latter, you need to know not just which buttons to click, but also a great deal about design, workflow, and even how your audience’s brain works.
This book is here to bridge the gap between what you can figure out with learning by doing and what you need to know to become a professional motion graphics artist.

Cheers,
Mathias

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 04, 2020 17
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is great work, Mathias.

Love it,

Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 3
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Great work. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2020 2
May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is amazing! Thank you for taking the time to do this and offer it to the community!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 25, 2020 2
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahhh ... so the "web browser" version is just clicking on the page in your link, and getting the next screen of that page, not a separate link/location for the "book". I've had a couple "browser version" of ebooks before that were a zipped folder of material. You could copy to your device, then open that in any browser as it was all html files and supporting material.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 26, 2020 1
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil,

that's actually an interesting suggestion. I will check if I can create something like that (the biggest challenge will be to replace the youtube video links by embedded videos, but it should be doable).

I see that this might be useful for offline reading.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2020 0
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, as one can download the entire book to a "device" and have access to it whether or not one is online. I've got several I have read while on airplanes, for example. Or the train, which around here does not include wifi.

And this seems an excellent addition to Jarle Leirpoll's ebook Adobe gives out free on mogrts in Ae to Premiere. Thanks a lot!

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2020 0
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, a zip download of the browser version is now available for offline usage.

You find it on the product page, or here is the direct link to the zip file (428 MB)

https://mamoworld.com/sites/mamoworld.com/files/eBook_Motion_Graphics_in_after_Effects.zip

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 28, 2020 2
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Headed over for that now, gotta get it on my tablet ... !

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 28, 2020 1
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks once again Mathias.

Best regards, Euan.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks mathias

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 26, 2020 1