• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No plug ins folder / After affects 2020

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not locate the plug in's folder for After Affects 2020. The 3 folders i have are as shown

- User Libraries

- User Presets

- Video Libraries

Everything is located in User Presets beside's plug ins. I suspected that the folders might be hidden by default on windows, i've gone into my settings and made all hidden folders and files visisble and still nothing, i can not find plug in's. I'm new to adobe and wondering am i missing something? do i have to download something? i thought plug in's should naturally be there in somewhere but ive looked everywhere. Please help 

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod
To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac or Windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the AE forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This document, for plug-in developers, tells them where to put plug-ins for After Effects. There is a registry key. Well, several, according to purpose. https://ae-plugin-sdk-guide.readthedocs.io/intro/where-installers-should-put-plug-ins.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines