Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No preview After Effects CC 2019

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi friends!

I have this problem. I can't see anything in preview panel.

Yesturday I worked with this project and everything was fine, but then after my my last save it doesn't render.

I can open any other projects and everything is ok. This problem only with this project.

!dfgdfdf.PNG

Title was edited by: Mod

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi goshal,

I understand your concern. Ideally, the preview should not get affected if it was working fine earlier.

• Which exact version of After Effects are you using?
  • Did you make any change to your project recently?
  • Are your GPU drivers updated to the recent version available on the manufacturer's website?

I researched the preview related issues for After Effects and found this discussion: No preview in the composition window. It addresses the concern similar to yours. The only difference is of the version i.e. After Effects CC 2017.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivangi,

I use CC 2019 16.1.1.4

I have this problem after my last save. And also now this problem with older files in auto-save folder.

Yes, GPU drivers are recent.

Now I open and the preview panel freeze on one frame. If I move time indicator on timeline I see the same frame and nothing happens.

Also I noticed that AE doesn't load my procesor in a procces monitor.sdfssdfsd.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see. That seems weird.

• What are your system details (OS version, RAM, GPU, etc)?
  • Here's a suggestion, please reset preferences for After Effects. It will make the settings default. You may refer to this link: Setting preferences in After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a very similar issue. I was using the file on Friday and it was working fine and now cannot preview anything and am unabel to work in this program. I've tried resetting preferences, uninstalling AE (CC2019 v16.1.3) and then re-installing. Nothing is helping. Now I will be losing freelance work because of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. I can't see ANY of my compositions or footage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having the exact same issue, out of nowhere the prevew just decided to stop working, now nothing in my project will play back...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issues no fixes... I'm working at an office and the AE product isn't up to my usual standards need a fixed comment or something because my boss is on my ass about something I can't control even though my project was finalized just need a quick change and I can't see the preview... Cleared cache doesn't work, all files linked, the file was made and working last week, updated, running on MacBook Pro i7, restarted my laptop, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's hard. Personally, I'll try to open it in the Beta version and see if it works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines