Highlighted

No preview After Effects CC 2019

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi friends!

I have this problem. I can't see anything in preview panel.

Yesturday I worked with this project and everything was fine, but then after my my last save it doesn't render.

I can open any other projects and everything is ok. This problem only with this project.

!dfgdfdf.PNG

Title was edited by: Mod

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No preview After Effects CC 2019

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi friends!

I have this problem. I can't see anything in preview panel.

Yesturday I worked with this project and everything was fine, but then after my my last save it doesn't render.

I can open any other projects and everything is ok. This problem only with this project.

!dfgdfdf.PNG

Title was edited by: Mod

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 07, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi goshal,

I understand your concern. Ideally, the preview should not get affected if it was working fine earlier.

• Which exact version of After Effects are you using?
  • Did you make any change to your project recently?
  • Are your GPU drivers updated to the recent version available on the manufacturer's website?

I researched the preview related issues for After Effects and found this discussion: No preview in the composition window. It addresses the concern similar to yours. The only difference is of the version i.e. After Effects CC 2017.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 07, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivangi,

I use CC 2019 16.1.1.4

I have this problem after my last save. And also now this problem with older files in auto-save folder.

Yes, GPU drivers are recent.

Now I open and the preview panel freeze on one frame. If I move time indicator on timeline I see the same frame and nothing happens.

Also I noticed that AE doesn't load my procesor in a procces monitor.sdfssdfsd.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 07, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see. That seems weird.

• What are your system details (OS version, RAM, GPU, etc)?
  • Here's a suggestion, please reset preferences for After Effects. It will make the settings default. You may refer to this link: Setting preferences in After Effects

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2019 1
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a very similar issue. I was using the file on Friday and it was working fine and now cannot preview anything and am unabel to work in this program. I've tried resetting preferences, uninstalling AE (CC2019 v16.1.3) and then re-installing. Nothing is helping. Now I will be losing freelance work because of it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. I can't see ANY of my compositions or footage.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2019 0
New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having the exact same issue, out of nowhere the prevew just decided to stop working, now nothing in my project will play back...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2020 0