Copied

Norton antivirus blocking adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects dynamic link

TOPICS
Dynamic link

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Norton antivirus blocking adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects dynamic link"

I forgot to add "when exporting video through Media Encoder or directly from Premiere"
I was trying exporting a few times and accidentally find out that when Norton Antivirus was turned off I was able to do export through Media Encoder and Premiere.
Now, while ADOBE resolves this in future releases, I need to figure out how I can configure NORTON.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing anyone here can help you with most likely. You might want to ask around on an actual Norton-related forum how to make their VPN and other components behave. I'm sure it's perfectly doable but I haven't used their software in more than 15 years, so I can't even begin which optiojns to tweak and where they are buried in their configuration panels.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines