Highlighted

not able to preview the video without jumps (cache tip)

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am trying to preview an animation I imported. It is constantly jumping or returning to repeat a section of the video. I just want to preview all smoothly. I do not mind if I need to wait for it. I just want the freaking green line to load 100% and then be able to run smoothly the preview and move to specific parts without losing other cache parts. Is it possible just to have the entire animation on my preview and run it smoothly?

Thank you

TOPICS
Performance, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

not able to preview the video without jumps (cache tip)

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am trying to preview an animation I imported. It is constantly jumping or returning to repeat a section of the video. I just want to preview all smoothly. I do not mind if I need to wait for it. I just want the freaking green line to load 100% and then be able to run smoothly the preview and move to specific parts without losing other cache parts. Is it possible just to have the entire animation on my preview and run it smoothly?

Thank you

TOPICS
Performance, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of movie/animation? What format, frame rate, frame size? How about your system resources? Is this a new problem? Are you new to AE? If you are trying to run a 4K, 59.94 fps preview on a system with 4 GB of Ram your preview may be normal. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2020 0