• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Null Object Desproporcional e Resolução com o tamanho errado.

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Boa tarde,

Eu estou com um problema bem idiota (que é esse que eu deixei a mostra nesse vídeo), na hora de rotacionar o null object, ele fica meio desproporcional, e também quando eu coloco o vídeo, ele não vem com o tamanho certo, eu consigo concertar o tamanho, mas é chato ficar fazendo isso toda hora, por favor me ajudem, e tenham um boa tarde!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/733433322113466438/741333533251076247/ScreenRecorderProject5.... 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The pixel aspect ratio is not 1:1. Create a new comp and pay attention to the settings.

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much Martin! I said it was a silly doubt hahaha, next time I will pay attention. I haven't used After Effects in a long time. And thanks again, saved too much hahahaha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines