• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

null object motion blur

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey, i am facing a problem and i didnt find a solution yet, when i make zoom transtions with null object an annoying problem appears in the frame or in the layer idk as it shown in the pictures..

Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 9.02.48 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-20 at 9.02.53 AM.png

i made the second key frame zoom in but it show zoom out in the next frame and this makes the edit look a annoying how can i make it more smooth? please help 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Expressions , How to , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to study up how keyframes in AE work. Just slapping on more ease keyframes is of course not going to reslove anything, as the "lasso effect" won't go away then. A short excursion to the online help or looking up a suitable tutorial is clearly not a bad idea...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your reply.. I have seen many tutorials but I have not found a solution yet, I tried to change motion blur settings and I've put RSMB but still the same, I think that the problem exist in the program itself, but I cannot find it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What annoying problem. This just looks like an exaggerated motion blur to me that is caused by a large shutter angle and maybe some offset. The center of the blur appears to be right at the center of the anchor point of the null (parent) that is scaled from 47 to 147% in one frame. I don't know how much the difference in scale is between frames 26 and 27 so I'm just assuming that the Shutter Phase in the Advanced tab of the Composition settings is negative more than 90º so the blur starts earlier than you might expect. If you have motion blur enabled and you zoom in to the frame level you can see the virtual shutter phase and duration in the timeline. That will quickly allow you to diagnose any motion blur/keyframe problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines