Highlighted

Ooops! Paid for AE CC hoping for option to install CS6 due to system requirements.

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have only 12 GB of RAM and need AE for a 3D element project I'm editing. Is there a way using my subscription that i could get the CS6 version? Or is CS6 outdated and not an option with CC?

Topics

Error or problem, Expressions, FAQ, Performance, Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Ooops! Paid for AE CC hoping for option to install CS6 due to system requirements.

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have only 12 GB of RAM and need AE for a 3D element project I'm editing. Is there a way using my subscription that i could get the CS6 version? Or is CS6 outdated and not an option with CC?

Topics

Error or problem, Expressions, FAQ, Performance, Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 03, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 is no longer a default option. It has been removed from CC quite a while ago and only avialable to registered original CS6 users at this point. Feel free to contact sales support via the web chat, perhaps they can at least give you a temporary download link.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much! Very helpful.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 03, 2020 0