Highlighted

Open GL Error. GPU not detected.

New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lenovo G50-80  Processor (Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz) 8 GB RAM. I have two graphic cards intel HD 5500 and AMD Radeon Graphics. Both have the latest drivers installed. When I try to use the Element 3D Plugin from Video Co-pilot  AE crashes, hangs and I get the Open GL initialization failed error. I can see from Settings inside AE that Adobe does not detect my GPU and  no Open GL is installed. I use  AE CC 2017 Version 14.1.0.5. Is there any workaround for this ???

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, FAQ, Freeze or hang, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Open GL Error. GPU not detected.

New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lenovo G50-80  Processor (Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz) 8 GB RAM. I have two graphic cards intel HD 5500 and AMD Radeon Graphics. Both have the latest drivers installed. When I try to use the Element 3D Plugin from Video Co-pilot  AE crashes, hangs and I get the Open GL initialization failed error. I can see from Settings inside AE that Adobe does not detect my GPU and  no Open GL is installed. I use  AE CC 2017 Version 14.1.0.5. Is there any workaround for this ???

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, FAQ, Freeze or hang, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 04, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Element 3Ds OpenGL usage has nothing to do with AE beyond the fact that if OpenGL doesn't even show up in the AE prefs, you have a serious problem. The crash is inevitable at this point it seems. you need to straighten out your configuration conflict, preferably by completely disabling the intel graphics via the BIOS/ EFI.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 04, 2020 0