• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opening composition(CS6) in Mocha, the New Project window showing Frame range 0 to 0.

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am editing a 59.94 fps clip in After Effects and when I go to Track in Mocha AE, the New Project window is showing frame range 0 to 0 and cannot be changed(See screen shot).  So when project loads in Mocha, there is only one frame shown.  The composition plays fine in AE.  I open a different composition and Track in Mocha AE and range is correct and plays. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, that cropped screenshot tells us absolutely nothing about your timeline or your project. The most likely problem: User Error.

framerangezero.jpg

We need a lot more workflow details and to see a screenshot of the timeline with the modified properties of the layer you are trying to track in Mocha revealed. Press UU and give us something to go on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Chances are the timecode and stream ordering in the the MP4 file are messy. It may need to be transcoded/ conformed.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines