Highlighted

Optical Flares preview window greyed out...

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So I recently installed optical flares all correctly on my imac pro and for some reason

when I go to edit the flare, all the previews are greyed out so I'm pretty much unable to choose a flare 

or edit my own. 

Any ideas?Screenshot 2020-03-17 at 13.06.01.png

Topics

Dynamic link, Error or problem, FAQ, Performance, Preview, Scripting, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Optical Flares preview window greyed out...

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So I recently installed optical flares all correctly on my imac pro and for some reason

when I go to edit the flare, all the previews are greyed out so I'm pretty much unable to choose a flare 

or edit my own. 

Any ideas?Screenshot 2020-03-17 at 13.06.01.png

Topics

Dynamic link, Error or problem, FAQ, Performance, Preview, Scripting, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to delve into your system's graphics settings to get proper OpenGL support. OF is an old plug-in that never got properly updated and recent versions of OSX have legacy OGL disabled by default. I'm not a Mac guy and may be spouting nonsense, but that's what I read on tech news pages. Investigating the issue via a web search should clear things up.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

edwards27114347

Did you ever figure out how to fix this issue?  I have the same problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help,too

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nothsa LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having the same problem here too

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines