• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page Turn Effect was working,.

New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 20 pages that I am using for the Page Turn effect.  I set everything up, including one page that will be the same back page for all pages, except the last page.  It was working fine for the first 4 pages, and now the effect will not show at all.  When I use a different page as the source, it works and shows the back side.  I would love to share my screen so you can show me what I'm doing wrong.  I can Zoom.  I've got a deadline, and you're my only hope!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which application and OS and page turning effect source?

Note, the page turning effect is now considered old hat and very irritating for readers after a while.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum.
Please tell us what Adobe application you are using so that this can be moved to the proper forum for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using After Effects v. 17.1.0 on a Mac. Derek, it's for a "storybook" movie opening with just photos.  Thanks for your "old hat" advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was talking about the page turning effect in a digital book – you hadn't specified the application and I assumed it was a question about InDesign – effects for video are a different matter!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not the info right now to diagnose the problem. In CC Page Turn you have Render set to Front & Back Page right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please can you package up your AEP and upload it so we can tale a look at it? Please go to File > Dependencies > Collect Files to do this. Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines