Highlighted

page up and page down shortcut isn't working

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im using windows on adobe after effect, using a keyboard shortcut; page up and down isn't working for me, i don't understand why, if there is way to use this shortcut where can i find it on after effects

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

page up and page down shortcut isn't working

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im using windows on adobe after effect, using a keyboard shortcut; page up and down isn't working for me, i don't understand why, if there is way to use this shortcut where can i find it on after effects

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 06, 2019 1
Guide ,
Apr 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure caps lock is not activated - if shortcuts aren't working, check the shortcut settings.

*Martin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 07, 2019 2
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already did that but it doesn't work 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi aryanh786,

Welcome to the Community.

Have you tried resetting the After Effects preferences yet? Here's how: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-after-effects/td-...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 1