• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paint / mask used on solid not rendering

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to export an animation to Lottie files however I'm having an issue with the rendering. 

I am creating a simple animation of an arrow moving up a graph however on render, the brush stroke is not showing, but the arrow head it. I was wondering where I am going wrong with this?

LayersLayersRender previewRender preview

TOPICS
Error or problem , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may want to re-read the Lottie documentation. Of course you cannot natively export anything that changes the pixel area like your growing arrow tail as vectors. Such stuff would have to be rendered to embedded PNG data inside your SVG, which likely makes it unusable for web use du to file size. You need to work up an understanding of the limitations of web formats and/ or use other tools, if you really want more complex animated SVGs. AE is simply less than ideal for this type of work due to it being meant for conventional compositing first and foremost.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines