• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Particularit is released from the emitter at the end of the movement?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made some particles with the Particular Plugin, and everything goes well, following a mask that is nothing more than a vertical line.
This mask is animated towards the right side, but when the movement arrives, the particles stop 'holding' from the emitter.
What can be caused this?
Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See my reply to your other question. I would strongly suggest you actually watch the Red Giant tutorials for Particular to gain an understanding how it actually works vs. how you seem to think/ expect it should work.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, i'm going to review the tutorials!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to spend some serious time on the Red Giant site learning how Particular works. I've been using it since it was in Beta, and I've been using After Effects for more than 25 years and I didn't have a clue how to even get started until I went through the first tutorials that were given by Peder - the guy that invented it. The level of complexity has increased about 10 times since the first release. You'll be pretty lost if you don't do some serious homework. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, i'm going to take a look to the site, thanks for the link!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines