• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pitch and Audio become lower and Slower

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I inserted a video into After Effects, after a couple seconds of the video playing it would automaticall jump back a few seconds and play that same video at a lower pitch and slower speeds. I have looked for solutions to this problem, but I have had no luck on resolving the problem.  I tested this with normal video and then the green screen video I was using and for some reason I seam to only seem to have this problem when using the key lighting + suppresion effect.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems to me that you are simply assuming that stuff in AE would always be realtime and are not using a correct RAM preview. Realtime previews are simply limited in AE and once resources run out or effects come into play, the behavior you see would be perfectly normal. I would strongly suggest an excursion to the online help to read up on how previews in AE work to avoiud such issues and misunderstandings.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines