Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixelated Vector File in After Effects

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I started a new composition in AE but the vector files are pixalated. I tried followig youtube tutorials that told me to click on the sun symbol to continuously rasterize but it still appears to be pixelated. Screenshot (3).png

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Your preview resolution setting now is Third. This means that you see every third pixel in image. Set it Full, and all must become OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your preview resolution setting now is Third. This means that you see every third pixel in image. Set it Full, and all must become OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The most efficient Composition Panel resolution setting is Auto. That will always give you the best display and the fastest previews available. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines