Highlighted

Pixelated Vector File in After Effects

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I started a new composition in AE but the vector files are pixalated. I tried followig youtube tutorials that told me to click on the sun symbol to continuously rasterize but it still appears to be pixelated. Screenshot (3).png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Anna Lander | Adobe Community Professional

Your preview resolution setting now is Third. This means that you see every third pixel in image. Set it Full, and all must become OK.

TOPICS
Error or problem, FAQ, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pixelated Vector File in After Effects

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I started a new composition in AE but the vector files are pixalated. I tried followig youtube tutorials that told me to click on the sun symbol to continuously rasterize but it still appears to be pixelated. Screenshot (3).png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Anna Lander | Adobe Community Professional

Your preview resolution setting now is Third. This means that you see every third pixel in image. Set it Full, and all must become OK.

TOPICS
Error or problem, FAQ, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The most efficient Composition Panel resolution setting is Auto. That will always give you the best display and the fastest previews available. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 1