Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixelated video render problem

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm relatively new to After Effects and getting into animation. I created a composition, and upon rendering with the "best" setting and with "lossless", the final result has terrible aliasing and looks horrible in comparision to what I see in After Effects's preview. I have attached samples of how bad it is below. Any help to resolve this is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Michael Follett

TOPICS
Import and export , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The main text in the middle is a font used within After Effects, all the other assets are PNG files rendered in both Illustrator and Photoshop in the highest quality settings. This is set to 60FPS, and I have taken both screenshots at 100% in After Effects, and 100% size in Windows Media Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the screenshot you share, is 1790x977 and you say it's 100%, actually i don't know why you use this resolution size!!, try to use a correct resolution like 1920x1080 to be sure you get the correct aspect ratio 16:9,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines