• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Play,pause delay

Explorer ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problems that have plagued several years. I use mac. When the playback is paused, you need to wait for 1 ~ 2s. Very affecting work. Is there a solution? I tried shift + op + cmd and it still doesn't work. Thank you! !

TOPICS
FAQ , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CTI (current time indicator) never moves with a preview. There are only two options in the Preview Panel, Move to Preview Time off or on. There is always a delay. Because yours is slower than mine I suspect that you are either low on system resources or your disk cache is on a slower or nearly full drive. Some system info may help clear that up. It would also help to know if you are the latest build of your version of AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,My AE is the latest version. macpro 2019, 96G memory. It shouldn't be like this, you need to wait for 1-2s after pause

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Catalina??? I have a 6-month-old iMac Pro fully loaded and a 2017 MacBook Pro, also fully loaded and the delay about the time it takes to lift my finger off the space bar. Both are OSX 10.14.6. I have way too many other apps that are not 100% compatible with Catalina to do any OS grades.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines