Highlighted

Playback

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ive had this problem recently with the playback. for someone reason, even if it has already loaded, it takes at least a good few seconds before it starts playing. i cleared my cache and my memory (multiple times). also if i pause it before while it is doing the loading thing like, the time indicator moves backwards. i looked at my old files too and they don't have this problem. 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Preview, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Playback

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ive had this problem recently with the playback. for someone reason, even if it has already loaded, it takes at least a good few seconds before it starts playing. i cleared my cache and my memory (multiple times). also if i pause it before while it is doing the loading thing like, the time indicator moves backwards. i looked at my old files too and they don't have this problem. 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Preview, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it seems like you activate the cache before playback, so can you verify if this option is not active?

Screen Shot 2020-09-13 at 8.07.08 AM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it wasn't checked. i looked at the range and took off the preroll frames, that seemed to help a little, but there's still two or so seconds of lag time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0