Highlighted

Please view this, Adobe!!!!

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe,

I know you have fantastic tools covering literally any field in digital creativity. But can you please create free tools that can be used by anybody? Because there are many people who can be amazing at drawing, youtubing, or anything else, but the only problem? They don't have money to buy a plan of Adobe's products. Even professionals start at the beginning, whether they have money or not. And not everyone's likely to find sponsors,too.

TOPICS
Expressions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Please view this, Adobe!!!!

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe,

I know you have fantastic tools covering literally any field in digital creativity. But can you please create free tools that can be used by anybody? Because there are many people who can be amazing at drawing, youtubing, or anything else, but the only problem? They don't have money to buy a plan of Adobe's products. Even professionals start at the beginning, whether they have money or not. And not everyone's likely to find sponsors,too.

TOPICS
Expressions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you are asking a bunch of people that are trying to support their families to generate a free product like After Effects and invest the thousands of hours required to make something to give to you because you are owed it because you think you are creative? Let's see, maybe somebody should give me a new car because I need one to go to the mountains so I can take pictures and share them on Instagram...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many free tools available from many sources.

Try a Google search.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 1
Engaged ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Have a look at DaVinci Resolve -which incorperates most of Fusion 16 - a free program which you should find useful:

https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/au/products/fusion/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Blender is nice for 3D and compositing as well.

For a NLE I used to work with Media100 (32bit) on Apple. Thats is now free for all to use 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0