Highlighted

Plugin load Failed

New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I can t import mp4. how can I fix it? I reinstall the program for 4 times... but the error are the same.

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-09 at 06.46.03.jpeg

Topics

Crash, Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Plugin load Failed

New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I can t import mp4. how can I fix it? I reinstall the program for 4 times... but the error are the same.

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-09 at 06.46.03.jpeg

Topics

Crash, Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any real system info we can't tell you much, but the bad news here likely is that you have a fundamental problem with your Windows install, either a permissions problem preventing programs from accessing specific DLLs and drivers or those external files being missing alltogether. Start by checking your device manager if anything is flagged as not working correctly or working in compatibility mode, reinstall the MSVC runtimes manually, check your security stuff and all that. Otherwise there's really no way to tell what's going on.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines