Highlighted

Plugin Reelsteady not working in newer Versions because of a Bug in After Effects

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello There,

I used to use Reelsteady as my go to Stabilization Plugin in After effects but there has been no support for AE Versions newer  than CC2017.
According to the developers thats caused by a bug in After Effects 3D Camera Tracking function, introduced in CC2018. The Bug hasn't been fixed yet.

Is there any chance we see a bug fix from Adobe in this? Reelsteady is a really great and helpful tool with no actual alternative on the market.
Please get in touch with the developers to figure this out.🙏🙏

Thanks Adobe

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Plugin Reelsteady not working in newer Versions because of a Bug in After Effects

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello There,

I used to use Reelsteady as my go to Stabilization Plugin in After effects but there has been no support for AE Versions newer  than CC2017.
According to the developers thats caused by a bug in After Effects 3D Camera Tracking function, introduced in CC2018. The Bug hasn't been fixed yet.

Is there any chance we see a bug fix from Adobe in this? Reelsteady is a really great and helpful tool with no actual alternative on the market.
Please get in touch with the developers to figure this out.🙏🙏

Thanks Adobe

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 3D Camera tracker in all the current builds of the available versions does not have any bugs. Warp stabilizer is greatly improved in CC 2020. Until the folks at Reelsteady update their plugin you are stuck with their stand-alone or with using CC 2017. I doubt that Adobe will go backward with the tracking software. They are introducing new Adobe’s Sensei AI technology powered effects so don't look for Adobe to roll things back. Reelsteady is not going to work without a substantial upgrade by the developer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0