Highlighted

pre composition not original length

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I pre-compose on AE (Version CS6) my pre-compostions for some reason extend to the entire lenth of the timeline or more. the original lenth of the clip is the same but after that is all black and I have to keep going inside the pre-comp and change the lenth. Does anyone know a fix for this?

TOPICS
Error or problem, Preview, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

pre composition not original length

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I pre-compose on AE (Version CS6) my pre-compostions for some reason extend to the entire lenth of the timeline or more. the original lenth of the clip is the same but after that is all black and I have to keep going inside the pre-comp and change the lenth. Does anyone know a fix for this?

TOPICS
Error or problem, Preview, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an option to trim comp to in and out points of the layer. You just have to carefully read the popup and make sure you are selecting everything that needs to be selected. That should do it. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0