Highlighted

Predator PH-317-54 Intel Core i7 - unsupported NVIDIA video driver?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

32 GB... using AE and PP more and more so got this laptop today so I can hopefully start doing freelance work. Soon as I download AE again I get an unsupported Video Driver message. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 w/ Max-Q design 

Frustrating. I was certain I got a good laptop and the IT nerds were certain this would be great for what I need.

And then I get red flagged immediately. Should this be a concern and I need to return it? I am obviously not savvy when it comes to hardware etc... appreciate anyone's expertise.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Predator PH-317-54 Intel Core i7 - unsupported NVIDIA video driver?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

32 GB... using AE and PP more and more so got this laptop today so I can hopefully start doing freelance work. Soon as I download AE again I get an unsupported Video Driver message. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 w/ Max-Q design 

Frustrating. I was certain I got a good laptop and the IT nerds were certain this would be great for what I need.

And then I get red flagged immediately. Should this be a concern and I need to return it? I am obviously not savvy when it comes to hardware etc... appreciate anyone's expertise.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks roland, appreciate you taking the time to help me man. i'll see if i can take it from here.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're most welcome.

Did you manage to resolve your issue? Please update us. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0