Highlighted

Premiere Keeps Crashing After latest After Effect Update

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Premiere keeps crashing since I updated After Effects today. The minute I try to use a .mogrt file that I've been using for months on a weekly project it crashese. These .mogrts are essential and I need to use them to complete my project which has a weekly deadline. Anyone else encountering this? I figure it has something to do with the Ae update, and hope Adobe is on it.

TOPICS
Crash, Dynamic link

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Keeps Crashing After latest After Effect Update

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Premiere keeps crashing since I updated After Effects today. The minute I try to use a .mogrt file that I've been using for months on a weekly project it crashese. These .mogrts are essential and I need to use them to complete my project which has a weekly deadline. Anyone else encountering this? I figure it has something to do with the Ae update, and hope Adobe is on it.

TOPICS
Crash, Dynamic link

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For any few souls with the same problem I reverted back one version of Premiere and 2 versions of After Effects and it is working now. Hopefully they work this bug out for the next update.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0