• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro text not showing up in After Effects

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I selected a clip in Premiere Pro and used the "Replace with After Effects Composition"
my problem is the text is not visible in After Effects, but I can see it in Premiere pro.
I made a new text but even that was not visible. i already reset the character panel and the paragraph panel, the vertical scale in character panel is not 0%, i already did the "Project setting >Color > 32 bit (float)" thing and it still didn't work.
altho my other AE comps have visible text and that i can just make a new comp. I just wanted to know if there's a way in making it visible without doing everything from scratch.

my other layers have Warp stabilizer, and Gaussian blur (just putting it here because it might also be the reason why) but when i turn the effect it still wasn't visible.
premiere pro: text is visiblepremiere pro: text is visibleAE text properties, no effects or animatorsAE text properties, no effects or animatorsnothing in the switchesnothing in the switchesAfter effects: text not visibleAfter effects: text not visible

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , Preview , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AE never supported Premiere's titles. This will never work. You have to do it all in AE natively using text layers.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines